Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2010 GP 10 w/ Spec Honda

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kit Axelson 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kit Axelson
    Participant

2010 GP10 Shifter
    Leaving Karting, For Sale my immaculate GP 10 shifter with Ven 5 ceramic brake upgrade.
    ’99 Honda CR 125, Stock Moto
    Engine was properly run in and then has 2 practice/play days on it.
    Very well taken care of by meticulous mechanic/owner. Never abused.
    Kart was serviced then covered and stored since October 2011.

Equipped with: Mychron4, Keihin PWM carb, RLV r4h pipe/M4 silencer, Champion radiator with debris guards, billet aluminum clutch lever, Sharkshifter adjustable clutch cable, G5 AMC Racing engine mount, H+4 axle, stock airbox plus never used(still in box) K&N air filter, 2 sets new Bridgestone tires, complete set new Maxxis ‘red’ rain tires, box of used/practice tires, kart stand.

Machine is straight, been aligned and scaled.
    Some very minor scuffs underneath frame from contact with rumble strips.
    Prefer to sell as complete unit, although may entertain separate sales of *engine, chassis, radiator,etc. *Would trade engine package for a 4-stroke(crf250) of equal condition.
    This is is an extremely clean turnkey kart, buy it and have a blast now!
    Kart was posted on ekartingnews for $8600, then reduced in price several times, NOW ASKING $6500
    Possible delivery within Colorado.
    Out of state buyers arrange and pay shipping.
    Photos sent by email upon request

GILDARDO HERRERA
    Participant

are you interested in selling engine + mychron separately?

Kit Axelson
    Participant

Hello Gildardo, Sorry for the delay in answering. No,I do not wish to separate parts(Mycron4) from the complete package. Thank you for your interest. Kit

Dan Dragoi
    Participant

Hi Kit,

I need everything since Im starting new.  Please send pics and if you have additional equipment, spares, tools, stands, trailer… I’d be interested in a package price.

Kit Axelson
    Participant

Bump!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.