Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2010 FA 30mm with Fresh Rotax Sr

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Curt Sloyer 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Elric Navatel
    Participant

2010 FA 30mm chassis fitted with freshly rebuild Rotax Sr FR125

All original OTK parts. Frame is strait, never been welded or bent. In good condition, normal wear only from 2013 LAKC race season.

OTK rear bumper. OTK mag wheels. 2013 OTK steering wheel (better grip than 2010)

Engine is a 2010 Rotax 125 senior. Overall about 20h, only 1h since top end rebuilt by Blake at TruTechEngines. It runs very well. Only 1 race since rebuild

I have a full set of stickers to make it brand new!!! Will look gorgeous in those again!

I have a bunch of extras stuff making this a complete package, ready to race:

• mychron 4 installed
    • battery charger
    • clutch removal tool
    • 4 different sprokets
    • full range of jets on jet holder

$3,500 for the complete package (everything)! -$300 without MyChron

I can ship anywhere in the continental US (buyer’s expense) ! I can deliver within 25 miles from Costa Mesa as long as we close a deal before.

I will break up the package so if you want just the motor, or just the chassis, make me an offer. I will not sell the Mychron until the motor or chassis is sold.

Email me or call/text 949.232.7015

Pictures at http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/for/4299368633.html

Curt Sloyer
    Participant

Elric,
    If you still have the Kart can you e-mail me some pictures. cdsloy@comcast.net

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication