Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2010 Birel RY28 Full size Chassis

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bob Giddens 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Bob Giddens
    Participant

This is a full size kart for the 13 year and older classes. This is not a Jr Sportsman kart. I think these were only made in 2010 by Birel. These work good for the 13 to 15 year old Yamaha Jr or a class of around 300 to 330 lbs.
    This chassis has raced for 2 seasons at New Castle Indiana

I purchased this used two years ago and only used it one season at New Castle Indiana. Included is a KT100 Tork blue printed motor, Horstman 2 disk clutch, set of Free Line wheels. The graphics kit is a mix match set and beat uo a little bit. The Clutch and motor would need to be refreshed to be in top shape. The motor has about 8 hours on it.

The price is for pick up or delivery with in 150 miles of North Vernon Indiana. If you would like it shipped you would need to arange that on your own. I could take it to a kart shop in Indiana for you and you could work out the charges with them.

I have two of these and will be listing the other in a separate auction.

To see more and to purchase this kart go to ebay at : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221405806475

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.