Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines 2009 Rotax Max FR125 Sr. Engine Package w/ EVO Upgrades and Lettered Cylinder

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Stahl 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mike Stahl
    Participant

Selling my 2009 Rotax Sr. with EVO upgrades and LETTERED (SA) cylinder and passport. I bought the engine as a used Junior in late 2014, at that time, the engine had between 8 & 10 hours on a full rebuild that was done by AM Engines in Florida (I have the receipt) with the intent on making it a Sr. engine. I purchased a used lettered cylinder from Danny Formal’s dad in early 2015.  The top end was built and sealed by authorized Rotax shop KARTECH in California. I also purchased the EVO upgrade kit form Maxspeed. I ran the engine for the full 2016 season (8 races + practice), my Mychron logged a total of 9 hours and 6 minutes…so the the bottom end has just under 20 hours on it and the top end less than 10 hours. EVO upgrades include the EVO carb, EVO battery box and starter switch, full generation 2 EVO wire harness, full EVO electronics package, E-RAVE powervalve, generation 2 EVO ignition bracket, EVO exhaust socket and complete copy of the factory EVO installation / operation manual with update sheets. The engine includes the silver pre-EVO radiator with no leaks, pre-EVO airbox, exhaust and 30mm motor mount. I had it mounted to a TonyKart EVRR. I will also include a near-new Yuasa YT7B-BS battery, generation 1 EVO parts and any engine related spare parts that I may have. REDUCED PRICE TO $1075.00…PRICE IS FIRM…CASH ONLY / PICK UP ONLY. Located in San Diego, may be willing to travel up to 100 miles to meet in a safe area for delivery.

For fastest response, please contact me by phone or text with any questions at 619-701-0620 between 8am & 11pm.

Mike Stahl

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by  Mike Stahl.
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by  Mike Stahl.
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Mike Stahl.
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Mike Stahl.

Jason Lorang
    Participant

You wouldn’t ship?

Mike Stahl
    Participant

Would rather not, but may consider it…where do you live?

Mike Stahl

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication