Ready-to-race kart and essential equipment to get your 7 to 11 year-old out on track now. 2009 Birel Cadet with Comer K-80, top-notch safety equipment, starter, multiple sets of tires, accessories, extra parts, and stand/carrier. My son raced this package (plus another motor) throughout 2015 with multiple wins, but is now too old to continue with this class. Last raced November 2015. California Central Coast. We’d like to see this go to another family getting into karting, so for sale as package only. Email me if you have trouble getting to the photos linked below, or if you have any questions or want to take a first-hand look. email@example.com $1,950 o.b.o
Follow this link to see pictures:
Then select the “2009 Birel Kart Pkg” link under “Albums” to see the individual pics.
Kart Package Items:
– 2009 Birel Cadet: Ready to race! Rolling chassis with normal wear. 2015 multi-race winner. Includes Alfano Pro on-board lap timer/computer and four black Douglas wheels with one season on them and Vega SL tires with one race day on them.
– Kart stand
– Comer K80: Running and includes installed new ignition. Has about 10 hours on it (ignition has about 3 hours on it). Last run November 2015.
– Team Valhalla 360 Plus Device Neck Brace: Used but in excellent condition (Price new = $190). Basic foam neck collar also included.
– Team Valhalla Armadillo Rib Vest/Protector: Used but in excellent condition (Price new = $140).
– PKT Pedal Extenders/Risers with Billet Aluminum Pedals: New condition – never used (one carbon fiber foot/heel support has a slight crease but is functional). (2) basic pedal riser also included.
– Zamp FS-6 Helmet with GoPro Mount: Size 56-57 cm.
– Burris Starter: New in 2014 (starter price new = $250) and in excellent condition with new battery in October 2015.
– Vega and Bridgestone Tires: 4 sets of Vega SLs in racing condition with 3 or fewer days (one set has only 1 race day on them). New sets are $200 each. 6 sets good for practice or even racing for beginners, a couple of which are Bridgestone YLCs and one of which is Vega FS. 10 sets total.
– (2) Driving Suits: (1) K1 Racing size 4XS (32) in good condition; (1) MIR Racing (Italian) size 44 in rough but usable condition.
– Driving Shoes: K1 Racing , size 8. Used but in very good condition; new at beginning of 2015 race season (Price new = $80).
– (3) pairs of Driving Gloves: Used to new condition. Youth small, medium, and large.
– Balaclava/Head Sock: K1 Racing. One size fits all; used but good condition and washable.
– (2) Extra Tillett Seats: Used but in good condition and with padding. 1 small size XS; 1 medium small size MS. These are in addition to the seat already mounted on the kart.
– LC2 5-Gallon Racing Gas Can: New in August 2015. Used for storage and in like-new condition.
– Brake Bleeder: AMC Racing. New in 2015 and in excellent condition (Price new = $50).
– Bead Breaker for changing tires: New in 2015 and in excellent condition.
– (6) Sprockets: All used and in good condition. These are in addition to the one already on the kart.
– Plus (6) Denso spark plugs, (2) chains, chain breaker (like-new condition), (2) new axle bearings, Motul chain lube, new carb kit, small parts/hardware, (3) spare axles (all used; axle on kart new at beginning of 2015), (2) axle collars, (4) chrome Douglas wheels, (4) rear wheel hubs, rookie comer restrictor cup, and (1) quart of Motul synthetic 2-cycle engine oil.
Added link to pictures. Please spread the word. Thanks.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
February 23-25, 2018
Challenge of the Americas
March 2-4, 2018
SKUSA Pro Tour
March 23-25, 2018
Mooresville, North Carolina
WKA Man. Cup Series
March 24-25, 2018
New Carney, Texas
Texas ProKart Challenge
April 13-15, 2018
Challenge of the Americas