Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2008 tony kart krypton stock moto 3500

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Fimeri 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Zach Nebel
    Participant

Hello up for sale is a 2008 tony kart krypton 32mm shifter kart. The engine is new with only 2-3 hrs on it. The engine is built by shark shifter and is race legal in the stock moto class. Engine is a cr125 Honda engine. Kart is competitive. I got second in it my second race. Kart is fast. The stand pictured is for sale at this price. The kart will come with mychron 4, extra ballast weights. Also have jet kit for carb spare transmission parts from another engine. Clutch kit and tire changer with bead breaker. Also have brand new set of Hoosiers never been used still in wrappers. Selling the kart due to wanting a dedicated track bike. Have spare parts like full transmission from another engine. Also have a piston rebuild kit. Piston kit is brand new oem Honda parts. Have well over 8k into this setup with all the spares. This kart is fast and competitive.

Pics are in the Craigslist post I don’t know how to load them on here.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mcy/5820640079.html

David Fimeri
    Participant

Would you sell engine, radiator and exhaust separately

David Fimeri

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication