Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2008 swiss hutless toxic shifter kart $3500.00

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shawn Fountain 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Shawn Fountain
    Participant

Swiss Hutless Toxic shifter kart w/ cr 125 engine.

$3500.00. (updated price, as i’m seeing rollers and karts with lesser producing horsepower engines asking 1k more than mine. Also, a race winning Praga Tuner has worked on my kart)

Comes with many extras.

Price is firm, engine or anything else will not be separated. Also comes with an electric kart stand.

CKI karting in Mercersburg PA went through my top end this past weekend (10/4/15)

Will not ship, or accept paypal. Must come to me, my zip is 20746.

Depending on weather this weekend, I was going to take her out for a rip (empty parking lot and upload the video to youtube)

Shawn 1 301 785 2873

Mark Lockett
    Participant

Nice kart. Too bad about the shipping and PayPal though

Shawn Fountain
    Participant

Thanks Mark!

Freight would be insane trying to send all these extra parts, parts would be damaged/missing, a nightmare, i’m sure.

Tuner (Philip Davis, a genius w/ Godly hands)  rebuilt the fuel pump, cleaned up my wiring, added a 2 more lines from my gas tank that now go to my overflow bottle (the excess fuel had no way to return and had filled up and settled at the bottom of the cases) went through my top end, added oem gaskets to the base jug and head as well as rubber for the exhaust pipe, got my mychron now showing me rpms, as well as the water temp.

I know i’m forgetting some work he performed, but I do have an itemized receipt!

This weekend, and weather permitting, there is a semi abandoned airfield that I may, or may not have access to, that I might pull my kart to. Since he turned me on to this vp12 race fuel.

Shawn Fountain
    Participant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication