Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2008 CRG Road Rebel rolling chassis

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Josh Lane 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

2008 crg rolling chassis, this chassis is in mint condition, never raced. I bought it from an older guy who bought it new for fun use and hurt his back at work. It sat for 3 years unused in his heated garage. It still had the metal small rear bumper. I installed a plastic rear bumper and used it a handful of times at the local track for fun also and right now I do not use it. I also have a brand new 2012 sticker kit that isn’t installed to go with it, but the stickers on the kart currently are still great. it has the rear ven 05 brake system with steel disk and the pads look like new. the steering wheel has no wear as well. kart is full sized senior kart good for rotax, tag and more.

Looking to get $1400 plus shipping, it is as new with minimal wear. I can email pictures if interested.

Jamie Orbon

Can u text me some pics?

Jimmy McNeil

Thanks for the reply, to bad the 08 doesn’t have a shifter mount, I’d be all over it. The 08 was a good year.

Im assuming its a 30mm chassis. If it’s a 32mm I may still be interested.

sorry, not interested in the older one.

Richard Kirlin

Would you sell the sticker kit separate?

Josh Lane

30 or 32mm? Text me 8476244592 pictures of bottom.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication