Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2008 Birel RX32 w/ PRD TaG, Open Trailer, Kart Stand

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Robert Bradley 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Robert Bradley
    Participant

Hi.  I bought this used in the fall of ’09 from the karting shop at BeaveRun(now Pitt Race).  I planned to start racing the next spring.  I ran a few practice days that fall and a couple in the spring and lost interest.  I’ve been meaning to get back out there but haven’t.  I also purchased a used open trailer set up for carrying a kart and kart stand.  The trailer has a lockable box bolted to it as well.  I have a PA title in hand for the trailer.  Please come get this out of my garage.  The water was drained out before winter when I parked it.  Has a Mycrhon 4. I have a 5 gallon fuel jug with hose. No reasonable offer will be refused.  I won’t sell the trailer or stand until the kart is gone.  Located about 30 minutes from Pitt Race.  Any questions or more pictures just ask.  Thanks for looking.

Rob

Robert Bradley
    Participant

Bump.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication