Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2007 TrackMagic ICC Shifter For Sale

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anthony Lauro 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anthony Lauro
    Participant

I am looking to sell my immaculate 2007 Trackmagic ICC shifter kart. It has a TM K9b ICC engine that had it’s top end refreshed two years ago by Leggre Racing. I literally put one hour of time on it after that and it has been sitting since then. That’s why I’m selling it, simply no time and no money to go to the track anymore.

The kart has been a toy its’ entire life and has not seen a single race. It’s just been run occasionally at open practice for fun.

It also has an Alfano, Brembo brakes, tminus bearings, 50mm axel, Freem wheel, Tillet seat, Champion radiator. It is in perfect condition. What you see is what you get no extras or spares included.

$3,000 Firm. Located in Ft. Laudedale, FL. Local pickup only

Randy Deppen
    Participant

Anthony I’m interested in this Kart and I’m local. Your pictures didn’t show up. Can you email them to rcdeppen@gmail.com or text them to me five six one 723-4512?

thanks

Randy Deppen
    Participant

Anthony I emailed you back. Let me know a price for the whole package trailer included.

Anthony Lauro
    Participant

Price Drop!!!

$2,800 including the brand new Super Streeter stand.

Randy Deppen
    Participant

Anthony I’d like to come look at it and the trailer this weekend. I’m in west palm. I’ll email you for an address and to see if that works for you

Anthony Lauro
    Participant

Bump!

Totally put this off due to a death in the family. Apologies to anyone that didn’t get a reply from me. Things have been nuts and I let a lot of things slide.

I also now have the trailer available.

raymundo jones
    Participant

Is late still available?

Anthony Lauro
    Participant

The kart has sold but I still have the trailer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.