Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2007 CIK Arrow 125 Rotax Kart

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Daniel Herrington 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Daniel Herrington
    Participant

Very clean 2007 125 Rotax Kart, Arrow Chassis with AIM Michron3 dash, Douglass wheels, identity card and engine history. Has been sitting in a climate controlled garage since I bought it in Dec. 2009. Carburetor was ultrasonically cleaned and has been sealed in a ziploc bag since it was last used and cleaned. When I bought the kart, the engine had just been freshly rebuilt and since then I have only been to the track 4-5 times at most. No racing, just practice. For those unfamiliar with karting, Rotax is the best engine choice for learning the racing craft and for 95% of people, it is just as fast as a shifter kart. I used to race professionally and bought this for training but never used it. I live in Raleigh and don’t have time to drive to Charlotte, VIR, or South Carolina to run it. Get it now while you can still get the tax benefits for 2013 (before they expire next year).

I am throwing in a bunch of other stuff including a brand new set of tires (Bridgestone YLB tires), a bunch of used tires, some used gears, full set of carb jets, spare new and used chain, spare spark plugs, extra oil (Motul 800 2T), a set of used rear wheels, some extra fuel filters, a fuel pump kit, some fuel line, exhaust packing, and a tire changer.

Please email me with any questions and I would love to get rid of it before Christmas if possible. Also posted on Craigslist with pictures: http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mcy/4246202307.html

-Daniel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.