Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Sold – Thank you EKN!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nick Driver 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Matthew Cheresh
    Participant

2006 CRG Road Rebel /older-style Rotax motor with a ton of spares.  Used for track days only, probably less than 20 days, maybe 1 race?  The motor installed on the kart has less than 2 hours after a full rebuild back in 2007 – it was kept as the race engine, except I never did race it.  VEN04 brakes, XL Ribtect seat, Mychron4 with GPS.  Cleaning out garage – kart comes with more spares than I can list plus tools, including complete spare motor (both motors are sealed with passports).  Spares include:  plastic (internal) gears, starter, pipe packing and steel baffle, water hoses, at least two spare clutches, clutch puller tool, fuel pumps, fuel pump and carb rebuild kits, jets, needles, seats, magnesium wheels, plugs (new), chain (new), some gears (new), some sprockets (new), fuel jug, stand and more.  Everything first-class.  Pickup only in Santa Barbara, CA – no shipping.  $2,800 for everything.

Reply and I can send photos.

Matthew Cheresh
    Participant

Oh, yes.  The motor in the kart was just installed recently after a full rebuild with dyno in 2007.  It probably has less than 2 hours on it since breakin.

Nick Driver
    Participant

Still available? I’m in Ventura.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.