Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2006 CRG Road Rebel 125 shifter

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bryan Campbell 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Bryan Campbell
    Participant

The chassis has been in storage for the last few years and I haven’t had a chance to use it at all. It’s seen a couple years of racing but it’s never been crashed or bent. I’m paying for this to be stored so I just want it gone. I have a TM K9A that I can include with the chassis to make it a full setup. The motor probably has 1-2 hours of runtime on it since its last rebuild but it’s been sitting in storage for a couple years so the gaskets may need changing. The chassis does have an extended front porch which gives a little more room for taller drivers. Updated price: $1,000 for everything. I won’t have time to assemble the motor on the chassis so they will come separate. The kart is in Northridge, CA. If you have any questions text me at 818-400-2820 or reply here. this is a great deal so I’m firm on the price. Thanks, Bryan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication