Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2006 Arrow ax-9 rotax 125cc ($2500)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Matt DiBenedetto 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Matt DiBenedetto
    Participant

I have a 2006 arrow ax-9 rotax 125cc kart. I bought the kart to practice out at the gopro motorplex in Mooresville, NC and I just don’t have the time anymore as I race full time in the NASCAR Nationwide Series.

Engine has 2 races and 2 short practice days on it. Comes with Mychron 4. It is jetted and geared very conservative as I had no reason to push the engine. New brake pads, all fluids, extremely strong engine, etc. My old crew chief who is big into karting set the kart up for me and it handles great. The couple times I took it to the track it absolutely flew. We got it dialed in perfect. Comes with kart stand, spare tires, rain tires, wheels, and anything else I have.

Only thing the kart needs is a new front bumper. Other than that it’s perfect.  $2500 for the whole operation. Must be picked up since I don’t have the time to package everything and ship.  I can email pictures.

Call me anytime. Thanks!

Matt DiBenedetto

(828) 312-2460

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.