2005 VanKart Apache 6-speed CR125 shifter kart
Located Wilmington, NC.
I bought this kart a few years ago (on eKartingNews actually!) to use for autocross, though I also did a few track days with it as well. It’s in very good condition. The only problem I know of is the plastic casing of the choke valve is cracked; otherwise, just the normal scratches and dings that you’d expect from a racing kart, but still very clean. Always stored indoors, so no rust or corrosion.
MANY extras included, as shown in the pictures.
– vertical kart stand
– folding, rolling kart stand
– air filter rain cover
– rain tires and wheels
– tire bead breaker and irons
– low range tire gauge
– extra chain
– chain breaker
– various sized chain sprockets to change gear ratios
– Motul 800 2T racing oil (3 quarts)
– extra fuel hosing
– lead weights
– software and USB cable for interfacing with the MyChron3 computer
– extra spark plugs
– safety gear (rib protector, helmet brace, gloves)
– historical papers
– karting books