Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2001 Tony Kart Rocky Cadet $1100

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mark Strong 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mark Strong
    Participant

<span style=”color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: ‘Bitstream Vera Serif’, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>2001 Tony Kart race kart, cadet size for 9-13 year olds. Great shape, my son ran this kart for 2 seasons in both kart racing and autocross. It does have its fair share of scratches, bruises, and bumps though, but the frame is straight and the whole kart is mechanically excellent. Has a brand new clone motor from Robert’s Kart Shop, with 2 1/2 races on it, so just under 90 minutes of run time would be my guess. Oil changed out after each race, and we only use Thor oil. Tires and rear wheels were also brand new this season, MG yellows. Has a Noram GE clutch, but also comes with a Max Torque spare clutch, extra sprockets, spare chain, 25 pounds worth of weights, and 1 and a half jugs of extra Thor oil.</span><br style=”color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: ‘Bitstream Vera Serif’, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;” /><span style=”color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: ‘Bitstream Vera Serif’, ‘Times New Roman’, serif; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>If you are interested, please call or text me at 256 Four Seven Nine 0118. If you would like pictures, please send an e-mail request to my hotmail account, put acr-m before the @</span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.