Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Shifter kart complette Race Ready $3200 OBO

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Glen Luening 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Glen Luening
    Participant

Up for sale is are my two shifter karts. One is a 2008 Biesse B3 in perfect condition. This kart has A Vortex RVX on it with only two races on it. The engine was built by GPI Racing and is very strong. The seat is a Driveline XL. I just went through the brakes and all of the bearings have been replaced on the axle and front hubs. There is also a Mychron 3 plus gauge on it. This kart is Striaght and never in a wreck used for Road racing only. This is kart is well maintained and kept clean. Basically everything you need to run an entire season plus.

I am asking $3800 for  this  strong and fast kart. willing to entertain offers. I am willing to ship these kart for the actual cost of freight.

Brad Weiler
    Participant

Still have the ’08/RVX kart? If so, can you text/call me at (765) 821-1964 thanks!

Glen Luening
    Participant

Still available looking to sell now.

Glen Luening
    Participant

new price.

Charles Kaneb
    Participant

Glen,

What state/province is the kart in? How long since the last rebuild on the RVX?

-CPK

Glen Luening
    Participant

I am in Wisconsin and the engine was rebuilt three races ago top and bottom.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.