Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines 2 – Parilla 100cc EasyKart motors + spares F/S

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rod Balding 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rod Balding
    Participant

I have a pair of  new and like new Parilla 100cc EasyKart motors for sale , these are great motors , very durable , fast and easy to tune . They are very close to the new IAME KA-100 just a little older design . I purchased both motors at the same time last year to use for open practice days at NCMP and due to a bad motorcycle accident I am not be able to get in my kart and enjoy the sport I used to do . These are TaG style motors and comes with 1 complete starter pack  . Here is the specs sheet from IAME , as soon as I get back from a couple more Dr. visits next week I will get everything laid out and post actual pictures with parts . PLEASE be patient on the pictures which I hope to have posted by mid week .   Thanks Rod

http://www.easykart.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Final-2012-100cc-engine-fiche.pdf

ASKING $2650.00 for everything , please call with any questions at  618-599-9379

Motor #1 :

Had 3 total hrs from new but completely rebuilt the motor anyway , I had CKS to rebuild the crank with new pin , bearing and washers , also had them to fit a new stock (red dot) piston and rings .

Also has :

New main bearings and seals

New wrist pin and bearing

New reeds and carb rebuilt

New pipe

Motor is the same as new , it will need broke in as all i have done is mounted to the kart and started and ran for less than 5 min.

Motor #2 :

Motor has been broke in with 30 min. run time from new (still has factory seal) , motor is complete and needs nothing , but I have carb kit and other new parts to freshen if you want .

Spare New parts :

3 – New piston and rings

1-50.8 (stock bore) red dot

2- 50.84

2 – new wrist pins and upper bearings

Pair of new bearings and seals

Lots of new base gaskets , reed cage gaskets , manifold gaskets etc.

1-extra new pipe and header and 1 used pipe

Plus a lot of small parts and pieces .

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Rod Balding.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Rod Balding.

Rod Balding
    Participant

Hi All ,

Sorry I haven’t posted pictures yet , Dr. has clipped my wings for at least 2 more weeks , so I haven’t been able to get in the garage to get pictures and absolutely no lifting , if you are interested I might be able to get some pics on my phone and I can text them to you , I will also drop the price or feel free to make an offer as I will never be able to use them and want them gone .

Thanks

Rod B.

618-599-9379

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication