Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages Must Sell 2 Haase Cadet Karts for sale

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Bill Kelly 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bill Kelly
    Participant

Moving up to Juniors.
    LOVE these Karts!! Very easy to adjust. Haase has new dealer in Jersey (advantagemotorsports.com) that is great to work with, so no issues getting parts. Both are rollers.
    One has front hubs. The other has DSM fronts. Both Karts have been well cared for and have MG reds with plenty of race left in them. Both Karts have fuel return lines tapped into gas tank if it’s needed for the mini Rok’s high volume fuel pump. Both chassis were just tabled by Kartsport East at GoPro Motorplex to make certain they are straight.
    We have a Woltjer K-80 Comer engine with new ignition and starter for $800. Comer could use freshening to stay competitive. When rebuilt with new ignition we shaved a full second + off lap times. Still runs strong. I will rebuild and add cost of parts if desired by purchaser. I will sell K-80 on a kart as a package if desired.
    Haase rollers: $750.00 each
    Spare K80 carb: $ +75.00
    Micro Rok manifold: $ +50.00

First kart bought comes with spare body graphics set.
    Woltjer K-80 as is w/starter: $ 800.00 (shipping starter with battery may be more money than buying a new battery. I might have alternative light weight battery).
    Rebuild of K-80 if requested will equal price of parts+$40 for labor.
    **Shipping cost is buyers responsibility unless otherwise negotiated***
    Contact by phone (text initial contact please) or email
    (516) 384-0927 billkell57@gmail.com
    We are located in Matthews NC. Equidistant from GoPro Motorplex and Carolina Motorsports THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Bill Kelly.
    • This topic was modified 2 months ago by  Bill Kelly. Reason: Update info

Bill Kelly
    Participant

karts must go

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Bill Kelly. Reason: update price

Bill Kelly
    Participant

bump

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication