Home Forums General Karting Discussion 2 Cycle Kid Kart competitive league?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Darrin Tebbe 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Carlos Capitillo
    Participant

Hello everyone I got a question about kid kart class, my son is 6 years old and we live in Georgia what would be the closes competitive league to bring my son for the upcoming season, looks like everywhere at look is a lot a races start at 7 years old  like micro max but I really want for him to stay on kid kart for one more year.

Thanks

Mark Parker
    Participant

Kershaw sc has a race 12/6with a practice day 12/5

daytona kart week has a wka race 12-27/12-29 I think that should have a big KK field

Have you been racing at amp or ?

pm sent

Jim Maier
    Participant

`I am not sure what you have in GA.  But just north of you at GoPro or at Kershaw you have a bunch of competitive Kid Karters. The turnout at Daytona should be good too as was mentioned.  I know of about 12 of us that will be there.  There will likely be a bunch of new faces too.  Hopefully we’ll have a field of 20.

Carlos Capitillo
    Participant

Thanks so much guys, we race in a monthly series at AMP but is a short portion of the track, but we love it, that’s our home track, we have in avg of 4 kids per race but I think now is time to try a new tracks, I will definitely get in touch with you guys and look forward to see you in Daytona.

Thanks.

Darrin Tebbe
    Participant

GSKA just announced their 2015 schedule:
    http://georgiasprintkarting.net/?page=schedule

I know of at least 4 kid karts that will be competing in 2015.

DT

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication