Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2 CKS LATE MODEL (89-93) QUICKSILVER ENDURO KART PROJECTS

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dennis Tapp 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Dennis Tapp
    Participant

2 CKS LATE MODEL (89-93) QUICKSILVER ENDURO KART PROJECTS

Bought these and ran one of them with an Animal engine in the KART organization.Took them apart to build one as an open 2 stroke kart and to cut the other one up and build an Animal pusher kart. Both karts are apart, nothing has been cut on.  Health problems (doctor days I am done racing) will keep me on the side lines watching instead of driving.  Do not feel like finishing these when I cannot drive them.

All of the parts are there for two karts, the only thing missing would be a fuel tank for one kart (only have one set of tanks and they are like new).  One kart has Hegar front brakes and one has Martin front brakes.  One kart has 1 inch axle and the other is 1 ¼ inch axle.   Wheels, hubs, two noses (one is new) all there.  I have pictures of the pieces and a couple pictures of the kart on the track.

I could sell the parts off for more than I am going to ask for the karts but I would rather someone get a great deal and put the karts together.  $600 for all.  Located in Oklahoma City.  We are roadracers so we like road trips.  Would meet in some cities to help with delivery for a fun weekend.  Not to interested in building a crate and shipping but anything might be possible.   Email or text for pictures.  Dennis Tapp  405-623-4030   dtapp1716@gmail.com

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Dennis Tapp.
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Dennis Tapp.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication