Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Misc. 1994 Chevy G30 Box Van – Moto Conversion

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Neal Kandarian 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Neal Kandarian
    Participant

I’m selling my 1994 Chevy box van conversion. If you’re into motocross, this was Josh Hill’s back in their amateur racing days. It had a conversion into a moto van or fun mover. 203,000 miles. I bought it as a project last year and have made several improvements including all new catalytic converter so now it passes emissions, new brake booster, new windshield, new seat covers, new paint inside, new overhead bunk custom made cushion, new carpet and pad, new roll on bedliner in the garage area, new leather chair, new couch, new sink and cabinent. It has polished chrome storage lockers on the outside. Van also has a shower/potty combination, refridgerater, outside shower and gas levelers. It also has a rear canopy that extends out over the rear of the garage. It had some kind of electric hookup with batteries that I’m not too familiar with as I was going to change all the electrical on it. Asking 5,000. No trades Located in the Portland, OR area.  Contact Neal.  360-607-8054.  skiav8@comcast.net

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/rvs/4657006352.html

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication