Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Misc. 1994 Chevy G30 Box Van Conversion – Pics

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Neal Kandarian 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Neal Kandarian
    Participant

I’m selling a 1994 Chevy G30 Box Van conversion. It was Josh Hill’s moto van back in the day. 202,000 miles. I bought it as a project that I’ve started working on. I laid truck bedliner in the garage portion. Fresh paint throughout. New carpet in living section and a new jack knife couch ready to be installed. It has a bathroom toilet/shower combo inside. Outside shower. New overhead bunk mattress. Diamond plate storage on both sides of the rig. Refridgerator. It’s wired for some kind of electric using batteries, but that is a project that I never got around to changing. Rear canopy that extrends off the rear of the van. Airbags underneath. New catlytic converter as I just had it smogged and registered. It needs a new break boost, and I bought a used one that is ready to be installed. I will include a new windshield also. Great for motocross, karting or other sports. Contact Neal @ 360-607-8054.
    Asking $7,000. Sorry, no trades.  It’s located in the Portland, OR area.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.