Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Misc. 1993 Winnebago 24' Minnie Winnie Class C RV

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chuck Bunnell 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Chuck Bunnell
    Participant

<It’s time to sell my motorhome as I’m just not using it like I used to and just sitting there isn’t helping it. I might just be getting lazier as I get older and just don’t want to spend the time packing motorhome along with getting the kart ready and packing the trailer. Plus literally climbing into bed looses its luster after 50. It’s a 1993 Winnebago house on a Ford E350 chassis with a 460 cid FI gas engine and the big tranny with 81k miles on it. A small block would be dead at this mileage in an RV but the big block is still going strong but as thirsty as ever. Tires have about 10k miles on them and have most of their tread left and no weather cracking. Engine AC doesn’t work and I’ve never looked into it. Even at 20 years old, most of the house still works. Refrigerator, water heater, stove top and oven, microwave, water pump, and inverter are all good. The house AC decided to die this year of course and the house battery is also dead. I believe the generator works, but needs the house battery to start. Awning is still good. The original owner backed into something with the right rear and caused leakage that was never fully or properly repaired. The odd part is that the interior doesn’t show any damage, but the underlying structure needs significant work to replace a large part of it. This is a project RV. And given that this has been sitting for quite some time, I’d strongly recommend having the brakes inspected and serviced to insure proper operation. As you’d expect, sold as-is without warranty or guarantee. </span>

Lots of photos can be found here: </span>http://s839.photobucket.com/user/chucksterock1/library/Motorhome?sort=3&page=1

$2900 OBO, I’d like to see this go to a new home

bo rougeou
    Participant

Does that little TV sport a VHS machine?

Chuck Bunnell
    Participant

That little TV is a gem!  And last I checked the VHS actually worked.  Kind of like a time machine but without Scooby-Do.  It actually had a nice picture hooked up to a DVD player.  The TV runs off of either 12VDC or 120 VAC.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.