Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Misc. $100 MIR Extreme Impact Rib Vest. Large size.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Samir Shah 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Samir Shah
    Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>Karting Rib Protector – MIR Extreme Impact Rib Vest. Large size. </span>

Worn one day – my son forgot his rib protector for 1 race last year, and this was the only one we could buy at the track – it is too large for him.

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>However, my son managed to get a stain on it by dropping it in my trailer. Other than the stain, it’s in perfect condition.</span><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;” /><br style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;” /><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;”>This is an amazingly comfortable vest. See the product descriptions and reviews on the internet.</span>

$100 + $15 shipping.

See my ebay listing for the photos.

MIR Vest ebay listing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication