Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 08 Intrepid Silverstone 125 ShifterKart COMPLETE PACKAGE $3000

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tom woerner 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

tom woerner
    Participant

2008 Intrepid Silverstone 32/30 shifter kart chassis, I have a stock 125cc Tm moto. Top and bottom end was rebuilt by nsew. Cylinder was sent out to get trued and replated with Nikasil. 50mm axle, Gen 3 brakes, XLseat. Here’s a list of what come with package.

bigfoot kartstand

10 complete full set of tires, rain tires, mg’s, vega’s, bridgestone’s, and Dunlop’s. Some new some used.

2 sets of DWT magnesium rims and a set of spun aluminum rims for rain tires

extra body with KG EVO Stilo Side Pod

MCR dual core radiator

4 silencers  16″ alden A3, 12″ rlv platinum, 12″ rlv red silencer, and the stock one that came stock for the tm moto engine

2 exhaust pipes, stock is a HGS for sprint track and a RLV C5 for road racing

mychron 3 plus 2 temp with beacon

extra ring and piston. I have a complete set of extra gaskets, extra cdi box

extra hubs, tire changer, chain break, extra chains, bearing, bolts

I have extra everything just way to much to list. I’m trying to sell as a package deal to save time, instead of trying to part out even though I could make a lot more money. I’d rather explain over the phone or in person. I don’t know how to post pics to site so I can email or text pics

I have everything for someone to move up in class or get into racing shifter karts. I would consider trading for a decent fishing boat or $3000

My name is Tom and located in Toledo Ohio call or text with any question 419-514-6355

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication