Home Forums General Karting Discussion What is going on with karting; is the climate shifting or something? Reply To: What is going on with karting; is the climate shifting or something?

TJ Koyen

Not trying to be an ass, but when someone who admits their experience is limited to rental karting and watching Speed Channel comes in and asks questions, to which numerous very experienced karting people answered kindly, and then to basically call BS on these answers and continue to explain how to fix a problem that you admitted you don’t have any experience with, backed up with speculation and guesswork… You’ve got to understand that it comes across as a little insulting to those of us who have been in this industry for a long time and literally have our heart and souls invested in karting.

I’ve been racing for 16 years and my entire life, including my business, is based around karting. Coming in and telling me how screwed up my sport is with no inside perspective of it, hits a little close to home.

I hope you can figure out what you’re looking for in karting and have fun with it. Cheers.

Driver/Coach/Wrench : Innovative Performance/Exprit
Owner : Oktane Visual - www.oktanevisual.com
www.facebook.com/oktanevisual
www.instagram.com/oktanevisual

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication