--> ekartingnews

Home Forums General Karting Discussion What is going on with karting; is the climate shifting or something? Reply To: What is going on with karting; is the climate shifting or something?

Richard talbert
Participant

Thanks for responding Dan,

I would like to say that I am in no way trying to down play any series or trying promote anything, I’m just stating the hierarchy that I am seeing. Just an opinion, the fan in me wants to see multiple engine classes, the racer in me wants to see equal racing!

I would like to run Tag, as for what engine idk yet. From what I’m hearing, I’ll probably go X30. And, yes, I do like the idea of running pretty much everywhere.

As, for club racing, everyone is going to want to run at a different or bigger track eventually, hence Route 66 or F-Series; no one will ever forget home!!! Not downing club racing, AMP is a nice track!

Out of subject to lighten the mood up! Has anyone followed the Gold Cup in Australia, I believe they run 100cc and something smaller for the kids; now that’s something I would spend $1,000 chassis for.

I wish clean racing to all!

ekartingnews