Price is what I’m waiting on. Fred mentioned contacting a Sprint racer from Pitt who may be interested and could bring a few friends out too.
I know what kart guys will pay, and what they won’t pay. We’ll have to wait and see what they come up with. If I can talk them into letting us camp out the night before I may be able to get more interest. It makes for a very long day from here!