Yep, looking at our data, it was definatly H2O temp that caused the problem. Dang, I thought we fixed that! I was so focused on jetting, and NOT blowing it up, that I didn’t really look at water other than on the oval. When checking max numbers it was ok, problem is those numbers were from 8 minute runs!
The level was down just a bit, that could have been fron expansion. I have not checked to see if the Rad airbox had any debris in it. The pump and flow were good, many guys commeneted on being able to hear the water in the tank.
Well, looks like its time for an all new system instead of upgrading what came on the kart! I smell TEST!!!!! :)