--> ekartingnews

Home Forums Road Racing 2015 KART/MARRS ROAD RACE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS Reply To: 2015 KART/MARRS ROAD RACE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Kelly Read
Participant

DITTO on Linda’s comments!!!!!!  FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For good news to the Schrimpf family, THANK U James Denny & who ever else was able to help get there trailer to Tulsa. Even thou a lot of the equipment inside the trailer was damaged beyond repair, no one got hurt and that means a hell of a lot!!! As Scott told me, it was time for a new trailer anyway.

From the RACE DIRECTOR (THE MAN), Thanks to not only those that Linda mentioned, THANK U to ALL the RACERS & FAMILIES who attended!!!!!!!!!!! I have done many races let alone national events and I must say, this was at the top!!!!

It seemed that the weather was great, schedule worked perfect for everyone, racers did an excellent job getting to the line, raced hard, safe, and had FUN!!!!

I do apologize for it not being on RACE Monitor!!! We found out on Friday that the computer Maysha uses for scoring is not NEW enough for it (YUCK).  I’m not sure RM could actually tell the real story of the racing. These racers were swapping positions like flies gathering around watermelon all over the race track!!!!

And to the racers, families, friends, etc who were there, from myself (THE MAN) along with the KART officials, THANK YOU for your comments on how well the event was ran!!!!  This means a lot to us who not only you see working at the event but the time we spend before & after.

No matter where you are from or what series you race, GOOD LUCK & have a GREAT, SAFE & FUN remaining season!!!

THE MAN

ekartingnews