Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages WTS 2008 CRG Kali CR125 Stock Moto (PRICE REDUCED) Reply To: WTS 2008 CRG Kali CR125 Stock Moto (PRICE REDUCED)

John Lafakis
Participant

Hi Dan, I have never run the motor as I ran out of funds before I could finish the build.  I assure you that every peice is new however (except trans which is still in great shape).  I took the trans out of an older CR125, ordered new engine parts, and built the engine from scratch.  Gas has never been put into the tank, carb or engine.

I can get receipts from Shark Shifter and Fastech Racing that show everything that I bought new.

It shifts through all 6 gears, I just never got a chance to run the motor.  I have pictures of the build and if it would make you feel more comfortable I can tear the motor down to component parts to verify that they are new and unused, except the trans of course.

If you can text me at 847-477-2131 I can send you pictures of the engine assembly as I documented the entire build as I was going along.

The kart is in amazing shape with new parts all over.  I really wish I could have finished the build but unfortunately I was not able to do so.  I will be moving out of state and I will not be able to take it with me.  If you are in the area you are more than welcome to stop by to take a look at it.  I also am including a second cart stand and some misc. engine tools for the CR125 that I used for the build, I just forgot to list those in the sale thread.

thank you you for looking.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication