Home Forums Series / Club / Event Information Great Lakes Sprint Series New Castle Round 3 Reply To: Great Lakes Sprint Series New Castle Round 3

David Cole
Keymaster

The event is cancelled, per their Facebook page and the event no longer listed at New Castle website:

From FB:
Many of you expressed concerns of racing to much the last few weeks and school starting in parts of the midwest now and Eastern Ohio and Pennsylvannia staring the day after Labor Day the concern was more than 3/4 of our racers would not be able to attend the event at New Castle Aug 29-31. As I try very hard to pride myself on trying to listen to your feedback I have spoken with Mark Dismore and we both agree that it is in the best interest of the racers that we cancel the August Event and combine everything into our last event September 27-28. Seeing our GLSS event is the week before the WKA Manufactures Cup and WKA will be running a different track layout. The GLSS will offer that layout during our event so people can run the new layout 1 week prior to the Manufactures Cup. I will structure the September Event to make sure that there is no interruption in your divisional transfer points or series points, anyone who might of paid already for the August Event your entry can be transferred to September Event or we will gladly refund your money.

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication