Home Forums General Karting Discussion "Brake, Insert Arc, Turn, Accelerate" Reply To: "Brake, Insert Arc, Turn, Accelerate"

Paul Kish
Participant

<span style=”color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 21px; background-color: rgb(239, 239, 239);”>”But how can you travel at a faster-than-entry-speed rate at apex without accelerating? You can’t speed up without accelerating.”</span>

If I said or implied to go faster then entry speed no acceleration was needed, I wrote in error.  I think or at least tired to indicate two different times in which acceleration would be applied.  The first is to gain a speed slightly higher then entry speed and carry it thru the “arc” portion how ever long or short it may be and the second is what I think any of you would consider normal acceleration onto the straight.  I’m not telling anyone to change anything if they do not like or disagree.  I’m suggesting a possible use of a technique I have never seed discussed on here or elsewhere.  If it cannot work then fine.  But if it can and you do not attempt to learn it, your throwing away speed.

The the two IGNERT name callers on here.  Stick you troll name calling where the sun don’t shine.  And I hope a moderator can delete both your attacks and my reply here in this post.  I thought this site is generally without such attacks and it is only an over sight.

Brake, Insert 'arc', Turn, Accelerate

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication