Home Forums General Karting Discussion Wesley Boswell Involved in Car Accident – In stable condition Reply To: Wesley Boswell Involved in Car Accident – In stable condition

Rob Howden
Keymaster

UPDATE!

I just got off the phone with Sandra Booher, who is with Wesley along with her son Austin Elliott and Wesley’s family. She’s going to get signed up to the forum so she can post updates, but in the meantime, she contacted us directly.

She let me know that Wesley was involved in an car accident late last night in California, having went off the road, eventually hitting a tree. He has broken ribs and a fractured pelvis. There is some concern regarding internal bleeding, but the doctors are running tests and monitoring him closely.

Sandra told me that Wesley is stable and doing better. He is conscious and coherent, and is speaking with everyone, but he’s a little foggy due to the meds and doesn’t remember much about last night. It is expected that he will be in the hospital for a couple of days. We’ll get additional updates as they become available.

Wesley will be on the sidelines on the mend for some time, so we are now in the process of putting together a fundraising effort to help support his loss of income. We’ll get this information out once it’s finalized.

Sandra also wanted everyone to know that the family is overwhelmed by the outpouring of well wishes. Keep them coming, folks, so Wesley know that we’re by his side through this!

Rob Howden - eKartingNews.com Publisher / Editor - @RobHowden

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication