Bridgestone, Vega and LeCont Tires Selected for CIK-FIA Competition in 2018
Recent decisions of the FIA World Motor Sport Council concerning Karting
At its meeting on 6th December, 2017 in Paris, France, the FIA World Motor Sport Council took the following decisions on the basis of the proposals of the International Karting Commission.
Calendar of the CIK-FIA Endurance Championship
The CIK-FIA Endurance Championship will take place in a single Competition from 28th to 30th September 2018 at Le Mans International Karting (FRA).
Calendar of the CIK-FIA European Superkart Championship
The 2018 CIK-FIA European Superkart Championship will take place over three competitions.
– 1st to 3rd June 2018, Donington (GBR)
– 17th to 19th August, 2018, Assen (NLD)
– 26th to 28th October 2018, Bugatti Le Mans (FRA)
Invitations to tender
– Panta has been selected for the exclusive supply of Fuel to the 2018 CIK-FIA Championships (except Superkart).
– Total has been selected for the exclusive supply of Fuel to the 2018 & 2019 CIK-FIA Superkart Championships.
– Bridgestone has been selected as the exclusive homologated tyre supplier for the 2018 CIK-FIA World and European Championships (OK category)
– Vega has been selected as the exclusive homologated tyre supplier for the CIK-FIA 2018 World and European Junior Championships.
– LeCont has been selected as the exclusive homologated tyre supplier for the 2018 CIK-FIA World and European KZ Championships, the 2018 CIK-FIA European KZ2 Championship, the 2018 CIK-FIA International KZ2 Super Cup, the 2018 CIK-FIA Karting Academy Trophy and the 2018 CIK-FIA Endurance Championship.