Superkarts! USA Bulletin: Final Days of Registration for SummerNationals and SuperNationals XIX Priority Pre-Entry Program
Deadlines set for Sunday and Monday for registration programs to Fikse Wheels Pro Tour events
The 2015 Superkarts! USA Fikse Wheels Pro Tour SummerNationals is just around the corner, with already 225 drivers registered for the upcoming event on July 24-26 at the New Castle Motorsports Park. The popular Indiana facility will be the first stop west of the Mississippi for the organization since the inaugural SummerNationals in 2010 in Shawano, Wisconsin.
Drivers who have not yet entered and/or acquired a SKUSA racing license can do that at www.skusastore.com before the pre-registration cut-off of Sunday, July 19 at midnight. This is also the deadline to order practice tires and fuel to guarantee their products at the track. Pit spot reservations are required through Superkarts! USA for the SummerNationals event. Information regarding rental tents, camping, catering, and the pit map is available HERE. For the first time in the history of the Pro Tour, the track will be open for practice on Thursday during ‘NCMP-organized’ sessions from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Complete information about the venue, weekend schedule, and other details can be found on the SKUSA SummerNationals Event Page.
Racers who ran in the Fikse Wheels Pro Tour SpringNationals in May and were entered in the SummerNationals by July 10 can still secure themselves a spot in the 19th annual SuperNationals. Regional Superkarts! USA competitors across the country may also lock themselves an entry position in the world’s largest event by following the detailed steps into the 2015 SKUSA SuperNationals Priority Pre-Entry Program (PPEP):
1) Racers who have competed in all four (4) of their 2015 regional SKUSA/ProKart Challenge events thru July 9th (includes California, Can-Am, and Texas) – OR have competed in the 2015 Pro Tour SpringNationals and are registered for the SummerNationals by July 10 – will qualify for the 2015 SuperNationals PPEP.
2) Complete the qualification form online between July 11 and July 20 (by 7pm PDT) to secure placement in the SuperNationals PPEP. The online qualification form is posted HERE.
3) A confirmation via auto-email will be sent to those competitors who complete the form before the deadline.
4) Those drivers entered into – and confirmed qualified for – the SuperNationals PPEP will receive a second email on Tuesday, July 28 with their custom link to register and pay online for their SuperNationals race pre-entry.
5) Competitors will have until Thursday, August 6 at 7pm (PDT) to use that link and register – before PPEP registration closes and their secured position is lost.
6) Online registration for SuperNationals XIX will open to the public on Monday night, August 10 at 7pm PDT – making the remaining spots in each class available online only as first come-first served until the class cap is reached. Once each SuperNationals class sells out, a wait list will be started.
Please remember that only competitors who competed at all four of their regional ProKart Challenge events prior to July 9th or those who competed at the SKUSA Pro Tour SpringNationals and were already registered for the SummerNationals by July 10th will qualify for this year’s SuperNationals Priority Pre-Entry Program. The person filling out the PPEP qualification form, whether it is a driver or team manager, needs to be sure to provide an accurate email address, as that is the address where the confirmation email and custom entry link will be sent for driver registration. Should you not receive an email by July 21st after filling out the PPEP form, please contact Tony Leone at firstname.lastname@example.org. As another reminder, only active SKUSA members qualify for the PPEP program, so racers must renew or purchase their membership prior to their first SKUSA race of the season.
For more info on anything related to Superkarts! USA, please visit the website – www.superkartsusa.com – or call the SKUSA head office at 951-491-0808.